Rosewood Navy Leather Collar
The Rosewood Navy Leather collar is the ideal fashion accessory for any trendy pooch. Featuring a comfortable inner fabric with decorative outer colours, this collar will be a hit during walks in the park.
- Decorative collar for any breed.
- Handy to use.
- Comfortable to wear.
- Durable and resilient.
Please see instructions for fitting guide.
Small - 10-14". Medium - 14-20". Large - 18-22". XLarge - 22-26".
Dog collars are an extremely important aspect of owning and caring for a dog. Not only does it ensure the easy identification of your pet, it also enables you to attach a lead or add a bit of glam to your dog’s wardrobe.
Ensuring that the collar fits properly is vital to ensuring that your dog is happy and comfortable. Simply follow the steps below to ensure a snug and comfortable fit for your dog.
- Always think practically when buying a collar. Safety and durability are much more important than style. Though dogs who are well used to collars are ideal for more fashionable collars.
- Using a cloth measuring tape, measure the girth of your dog’s neck about halfway down.
- Add 2 inches (or 4.5 cm) to the measurement.
- When fastening a collar, a snug fit should still enable you to fit two fingers between the collar and your dog’s neck.
- To be sure of the fit you can also try slide the collar over your dog’s head (gently).
- Allow time for your dog to get used to his new collar. Several hours of wearing it around the house or in the garden is sufficient.
- Continually check the fit of the collar over time as your dog’s weight will increase and decrease over the years.
Depending on the breed of your dog, some collars may not be suitable. If you notice that the collar is affecting your dog’s skin or health, remove it immediately.
Nationwide ROI & NI
We strive to ship on the next working day after receiving an order. You should expect to receive items bought online from Equipet within 1-2 working days. For example, orders placed on Monday will normally ship Tuesday for Wednesday delivery. Orders placed over weekends normally ship on Monday for Tuesday delivery. Bank Holiday orders ship on Tuesday for next day delivery. Where there is a delay, or in the unlikely event that an item you have ordered is out of stock, we will contact you immediately to inform you. We ship with DPD to get items to you quickly and efficiently. Most items for delivery within the Republic of Ireland will be delivered within 1 working day of leaving our depot. You will receive a notification email when your parcel has left our depot. DPD will then contact you by email on the morning of delivery with a 1 hour delivery window given. Details for managing your delivery will be included in this email.
Delivery times for UK orders are normally 2-3 working days after the parcel has left our warehouse. You will receive a notification email from DPD on the morning of delivery with a 1 hour delivery window given. Details for managing your delivery will be included in this email.
Delivery times for European orders are normally 4-6 working days after the parcel has left our warehouse.
View our delivery rates here