PetSafe Wi-Fi Enabled Smart Feed Automatic Dog and Cat Feeder
Bring peace of mind to meal time with the PetSafe Smart Feed Automatic Pet Feeder. Designed by pet parents, you can schedule, monitor and adjust your pet’s feeding plan remotely with the user-friendly smartphone app. Download the free app to your phone or mobile device, connect the feeder to your home’s Wi-Fi and enjoy convenient meal scheduling from anywhere.
The feeder holds 24 cups (5,678 ml) of dry or semi-moist food. The unique design of the Smart Feed’s food conveyor dispenses most shapes and sizes of dry and semi-moist food while helping to prevent jams. Meals can be scheduled for up to 12 times daily in sizes from 1/8 cup (29 ml) to 4 cups (946 ml) per meal. The optional Slow Feed setting dispenses meals in small amounts over 15 minutes for pets who tend to eat too quickly. The Feed Now option lets you serve a meal on demand any time from the app or with the push of a pet-proof button on the feeder. The included stainless steel bowl with a removable holder prevents your pet from tipping or moving the bowl. These components and the upper compartment where food is added are all dishwasher safe, top rack only. The automatic pet feeder includes an AC power adapter and has a backup battery option using 4 D batteries (not included).
To connect your PetSafe Smart Feed Automatic Pet Feeder to your smartphone app, a 2.4GHz (802.11b/g/n) wireless router is required. Devices that work with the mobile app are iPhones or iPods with iOS 9.0 or later and compatible Android smartphones version 6.0 or later. One feeder can be controlled from multiple family members’ smartphones. Multiple feeders also can be controlled from one smartphone.
- Control your pet's meal time from anywhere using your smartphone; app requires an apple iPhone or iPod device iOS 9.0 or later or a compatible Android smartphone 6.0 or later.
- Get notified when your pet is fed, the food level is low or the feeder is empty; feeds on schedule as programmed if Wi-Fi connection is lost or feeder is offline.
- Set up to 12 meals to feed on your pet's schedule; Feed Now option allows you to feed your pet outside normal feeding times.
- Meals can be dispensed from 1/8 cup to 4 cups to fit your pet's unique feeding needs; slow feed option allows meals larger than 1/8 cup to dispense slowly over a 15-minute period.
- The feeder automatically notifies you when food levels are low; you’ll also receive an alert if the hopper becomes empty.
- Lid, hopper, bowl and bowl holder are top-shelf dishwasher-safe for convenient cleaning; best for cats and small or medium dogs.
Included in the box is the Automatic Pet Feeder, AC power adapter and instruction manual.
Q: Where can I place the device?
A: The Auto Feeder can be placed anywhere where there is a socket as it requires mains power.
Q: How do I connect it to my phone?
A: By downloading the associated PetSafe App. If you are having trouble with this step, please call PetSafe on the number below.
Q: Can it be used with any food?
A: The Auto Feeder can only be used with dry food. Wet food will not work as intended.
For warranty, issues, parts and after-sale care, please contact 1800 814 302
Nationwide ROI & NI
We strive to ship on the next working day after receiving an order. You should expect to receive items bought online from Equipet within 1-2 working days. For example, orders placed on Monday will normally ship Tuesday for Wednesday delivery. Orders placed over weekends normally ship on Monday for Tuesday delivery. Bank Holiday orders ship on Tuesday for next day delivery. Where there is a delay, or in the unlikely event that an item you have ordered is out of stock, we will contact you immediately to inform you. We ship with DPD to get items to you quickly and efficiently. Most items for delivery within the Republic of Ireland will be delivered within 1 working day of leaving our depot. You will receive a notification email when your parcel has left our depot. DPD will then contact you by email on the morning of delivery with a 1 hour delivery window given. Details for managing your delivery will be included in this email.
Delivery times for European orders are normally 4-6 working days after the parcel has left our warehouse.
View our delivery rates here