Petsafe Premium Outdoor Bark Control House
The Pet Safe Deluxe Outdoor Bark Control Birdhouse is an ultrasonic bark deterrent. Cleverly disguised as a birdhouse, the unit senses the dog barking and emits a high pitched noise, inaudible to the human ear, to stop the dog from barking.
The Second Generation Pet Safe Outdoor Bark Control was launched in 2011. The new model includes a timer to allow you to switch the unit off at certain times and conserve battery power. And of course, the most visible change is that the units have gone from being a Tudor style birdhouse to a Victorian style birdhouse!
Unlike a bark collar, the unit does not need to be worn by the dog, just placed in the vicinity of the barking activity. As such, it is often used by people wanting to quiet a neighbour's dog.
- Easily concealable in a tree or similar place.
- Issues Ultrasonic corrections.
- Can be used to quiet a neighbours dog.
- Inaudible to human hearing.
There are three adjustable levels of sound that can be programmed to activate from 15, 30 or 50 feet away from where the barking is detected. The unit also includes a convenient test feature that you can use to ensure the system is working properly.
Best Use Tips:
- Place the unit no higher than 5 feet from the ground.
- Face the front of the device towards the dog.
- Make sure there aren't any large objects between the device and the dog. The sound doesn't travel well through fences, trees, or walls.
- Don't use this bark control device on dogs who are deaf or hard of hearing. They won't respond to the ultrasonic tone.
- Turn off the device when not in use. This helps prevent dogs from becoming desensitized to the sound.
- Add additional units to cover areas larger than 1/4 acre.
- Don't use this product inside your home. The ultrasonic sound will bounce differently indoors.
- To improve battery life, turn unit off when not in use.
- While the unit is weatherproof, it shouldn't be submerged in water. If water enters the microphone, the device might not work until the microphone dries.
Nationwide ROI & NI
We strive to ship on the next working day after receiving an order. You should expect to receive items bought online from Equipet within 1-2 working days. For example, orders placed on Monday will normally ship Tuesday for Wednesday delivery. Orders placed over weekends normally ship on Monday for Tuesday delivery. Bank Holiday orders ship on Tuesday for next day delivery. Where there is a delay, or in the unlikely event that an item you have ordered is out of stock, we will contact you immediately to inform you. We ship with DPD to get items to you quickly and efficiently. Most items for delivery within the Republic of Ireland will be delivered within 1 working day of leaving our depot. You will receive a notification email when your parcel has left our depot. DPD will then contact you by email on the morning of delivery with a 1 hour delivery window given. Details for managing your delivery will be included in this email.
Delivery times for UK orders are normally 2-3 working days after the parcel has left our warehouse. You will receive a notification email from DPD on the morning of delivery with a 1 hour delivery window given. Details for managing your delivery will be included in this email.
Delivery times for European orders are normally 4-6 working days after the parcel has left our warehouse.
View our delivery rates here