Beta Sensitive Dog Food with Salmon and Rice 2kg
DescriptionBeta Sensitive Dog Food with Salmon and Rice is a complete feed specifically developed for dogs with sensitive skin or digestion, aged between 1 and 7 years old. BETA Sensitive contains high quality protein from salmon, carbohydrates from rice for easy digestion and is formulated with limited number of protein sources from selected ingredients to help promote food tolerance.  BETA Sensitive contains Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids as well as vitamin A to help maintain a healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Natural Prebiotics: Contains chicory, a natural prebiotic, to help improve digestive health.
- Skin & coat: Contains Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids from natural sources as well as vitamin A to help maintain a healthy skin and shiny coat.
- Immune system: Contains antioxidants such as vitamin E & C, to help support a healthy immune system.
- Rich in meat: BETA Sensitive contains high quality protein from salmon which dogs instinctively prefer. It is also carefully balanced with wholesome ingredients such as wholegrain cereals to reveal his natural potential.
- Dual Kibbles: Two different sizes have been designed to encourage your dog to chew the food which aids nutrient absorption, while the dual shape reduces tartar by 21% after 28 days*.
*Nestlé-PURINA study: “Project Safari, 2010”
Composition: Cereals (wholegrain 20%, rice 4%), Meat and animal derivatives (meat 14%), Vegetable protein extracts, Oils and fats, Fish and fish derivatives (salmon 4%), Derivatives of vegetable origin (dried beet pulp 1.1%), Vegetables (dried chicory root 1.1%), Minerals.
Additives: Nutritional additives: IU/kg: Vit A: 20 300; Vit D3: 1 180. Vit E: 155; mg/kg: Fe (E1): 84; I (E2): 2.0; Cu (E4): 9.3; Mn (E5): 6.3; Zn (E6): 150; Se (E8): 0.20; Vit C: 140. With antioxidants.
|Protein||24.0%||Crude ash||8.0%||Omega-3 fatty acids||0.15%|
|Fat content||13.0%||Crude fibres||3.0%||Omega-6 fatty acids||1.50%|
Nationwide ROI & NI
We strive to ship on the next working day after receiving an order. You should expect to receive items bought online from Equipet within 1-2 working days. For example, orders placed on Monday will normally ship Tuesday for Wednesday delivery. Orders placed over weekends normally ship on Monday for Tuesday delivery. Bank Holiday orders ship on Tuesday for next day delivery. Where there is a delay, or in the unlikely event that an item you have ordered is out of stock, we will contact you immediately to inform you. We ship with DPD to get items to you quickly and efficiently. Most items for delivery within the Republic of Ireland will be delivered within 1 working day of leaving our depot. You will receive a notification email when your parcel has left our depot. DPD will then contact you by email on the morning of delivery with a 1 hour delivery window given. Details for managing your delivery will be included in this email.
Delivery times for UK orders are normally 2-3 working days after the parcel has left our warehouse. You will receive a notification email from DPD on the morning of delivery with a 1 hour delivery window given. Details for managing your delivery will be included in this email.
Delivery times for European orders are normally 4-6 working days after the parcel has left our warehouse.
View our delivery rates here